This post my annual post is aimed at bringing the links to everything I have out there on the Internet together into a single place. Here we go.
- Summary – http://about.me/ciaops
- Website – http://www.ciaops.com/about
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype for Business – email@example.com
- Linkedin – http://www.linkedin.com/in/ciaops
- Twitter – https://www.twitter.com/directorcia
- Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/ciaops
- Google Plus – https://plus.google.com/+RobertCrane
Regular technical and business information, tutorials, walk throughs, learnings, upcoming courses and more.
- Blog – http://blog.ciaops.com
Here you’ll find currently almost 200 videos full of tutorials on SharePoint, Office 365, Azure and technology.
Documentation, presentations, SharePoint Guide and more are here for free download.
- Docs.com – http://docs.com/ciaops
Docs.com is slated to be retired in December 2017 but as of today it is up. It will therefore, more than likely disappear totally in 2018 so go and grab anything you want while it is still available.
- Slideshare – https://www.slideshare.net/directorcia
This is the recommended replacement for Docs.com and is the place that I am now uploading my presentations and whitepapers for free download. At this point in time it doesn’t contain everything that I had on Docs.com simply because it would take me too long to get everything up there. I’ll continue to add new stuff and stuff that is requested. Hopefully, I’ll also get the time to upload the stuff from Docs.com there.
Documentation for SharePoint on premises, especially the free versions and those that came with SBS. Note that all of these reside on Docs.com which is technically being retired so they may not be available for long.
- Windows SharePoint Guide (Server 2010) –https://doc.co/xQqg6t
- Windows SharePoint Guide (MOSS 2007) –https://doc.co/KEJDX7
- Windows SharePoint Guide (Foundation 2013) –https://doc.co/RRgeashttps://doc.co/RRgeas
- Windows SharePoint Guide (WSS) – https://doc.co/vEHSTm
Whitepapers and superseded documentation lives here.
- Downloads – http://www.ciaops.com/downloads
With over 170 episodes and now entering it’s 8th year my podcast focuses on providing you news and updates from the Microsoft Cloud around Office 365 and Azure.
- Need to Know podcasts – http://ciaops.podbean.com
- 20 part Getting Started with SharePoint email course –http://bit.ly/cia-gs-spo
After the course complete this morphs into my Office 365 newsletter.
- Office 365 and Azure Technical Email Newsletter –http://eepurl.com/bFYpEX
This stuff helps pay for free stuff above so I appreciate your support for my paid work.
- CIAOPS Online training academy –http://www.ciaopsacademy.com
Access to the private CIAOPS community for technical support, product discounts and access to the best Office 365 and Azure information
- CIAOPS Patron – http://www.ciaopspatron.com
Lots of courses on Office 365, PowerShell, Azure, SharePoint and the like.
- Publications – http://www.ciaops.com/publications/
- Lulu store – http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/ciaops
Designed to help technology companies become cloud service providers
- CIAOPS SharePoint Services –http://www.ciaops.com/storage/flyers/SharePoint-Services.pdf
- CIAOPS Office 365 Services –http://www.ciaops.com/storage/flyers/Office365-Services.pdf
- Australian Battlefields of World War 1 France –http://www.anzacsinfrance.com/
- Anzacs in France (Twitter) – https://twitter.com/anzacsif
This accounts sends a tweet to commemorate a significant dates from the Australian battles in France during World War 1.
- Kiva Loan portfolio – http://www.kiva.org/lender/robert5824
I’m a big believer in supporting those who want to build their own business but just need a leg up to get started. Kiva is simply and easy way to provide this and I recommend this to everyone.
- Goodreads (reading list) feed –https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/708903-robert
In 2017 I read over 30 books. That means I do a lot of reading on a variety of topics and with Goodreads you can follow along with the books I’m reading as well as those that I add to my bookshelf. I’ll have an upcoming post on my recommended reads, so watch out for that post coming soon.