his post my annual post is aimed at bringing the links to everything I have out there on the Internet together into a single place. Here we go.
- Summary – http://about.me/ciaops
- Website – http://www.ciaops.com/about
- Email – email@example.com
- Skype for Business – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Linkedin – http://www.linkedin.com/in/ciaops
- Twitter – https://www.twitter.com/directorcia
- Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/ciaops
Regular technical and business information, tutorials, walk throughs, learnings, upcoming courses and more.
- Blog – http://blog.ciaops.com
Here you’ll find currently almost 200 videos full of tutorials on SharePoint, Office 365, Azure and technology.
Presentations and whitepapers for free download.
Slideshare – https://www.slideshare.net/directorcia
Documentation for older versions of SharePoint on premises, especially the free versions and those that came with SBS.
- Windows SharePoint Operations Guide –https://www.ciaopsacademy.com.au/p/windows-sharepoint-operations-guide
Whitepapers and superseded documentation lives here.
- Downloads – http://www.ciaops.com/downloads
With almost 200 episodes and now entering it’s 9th year my podcast focuses on providing you news and updates from the Microsoft Cloud around Office 365 and Azure.
- Need to Know podcasts – http://ciaops.podbean.com
You can subscribe using iTunes or Stitcher.
- 20 part Getting Started with SharePoint email course –http://bit.ly/cia-gs-spo
After the course complete this morphs into my Office 365 newsletter.
- Office 365 and Azure Technical Email Newsletter –http://eepurl.com/bFYpEX
CIAOPS Yammer network is place you can visit to get answers on everything Microsoft Cloud all in one Yammer network:
Need to Know webinars are held monthly and announced on my blog but you can always register and get the details for the next one here:
This stuff helps pay for free stuff above so I appreciate your support for my paid work.
- CIAOPS Online training academy –http://www.ciaopsacademy.com
Access to the private CIAOPS community for technical support, product discounts and access to the best Office 365 and Azure information
- CIAOPS Patron – http://www.ciaopspatron.com
For end user focused training on Office 365 services and applications:
- CIAOPS Learn – http://www.ciaopslearn.com
Lots of courses on Office 365, PowerShell, Azure, SharePoint and the like.
- Publications – http://www.ciaops.com/publications/
- Lulu store – http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/ciaops
Designed to help technology companies become cloud service providers
- CIAOPS SharePoint Services –http://www.ciaops.com/storage/flyers/SharePoint-Services.pdf
- CIAOPS Office 365 Services –http://www.ciaops.com/storage/flyers/Office365-Services.pdf
- Australian Battlefields of World War 1 France –http://www.anzacsinfrance.com/
- Anzacs in France (Twitter) – https://twitter.com/anzacsif
This accounts sends a tweet to commemorate a significant dates from the Australian battles in France during World War 1.
- Kiva Loan portfolio – http://www.kiva.org/lender/robert5824
I’m a big believer in supporting those who want to build their own business but just need a leg up to get started. Kiva is simply and easy way to provide this and I recommend this to everyone.
- Goodreads (reading list) feed –https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/708903-robert
In 2018 I read over 20 books. That means I do a lot of reading on a variety of topics and with Goodreads you can follow along with the books I’m reading as well as those that I add to my bookshelf. I’ll have an upcoming post on my recommended reads, so watch out for that post coming soon.