SharePoint skills is the biggest thing I find that is holding most Office 365 users back. This is because SharePoint is all about collaboration rather than simple storage. That means it has far more features and functionality than people appreciate. Understanding what SharePoint is actually capable of helps people to utilise SharePoint better to solve their business challenges.
My courses are designed to show you what SharePoint can do via focused on-demand video tutorials, reinforced with download PDF lesson notes.
The new course is available on demand and contains 25 lessons:
1. SharePoint structure overview
2. Introduction to Email Alerts in SharePoint
3. Introduction to Document Approvals in SharePoint
4. Changing the Site Title, Logo and URL
5. Document Check In/Out
6. Connecting SharePoint to Access
7. Content types
8. Creating sub sites
9. Introduction to Lookup Columns
10. Advanced List Editing
11. Working with Document Library Versioning
12. Introduction to Views
13. Using Promoted Links
14. Create a SharePoint Document Library Template
15. Using a template to migrate a SharePoint Library
16. Creating and using Site Columns
17. Creating and Editing Site pages
18. Adding a Yammer feed to SharePoint
19. Displaying Linked Lists
20. Getting Started with InfoPath
21. Saving a SharePoint Online Site as a Template
22. Creating a new Site Collection
23. Using a Site Template with a new Site Collection
24. Deleting a SharePoint Online Site Collection
25. Getting Started with SharePoint Designer
It is designed follow on from the Getting Started course and add to your SharePoint knowledge and help you make better use of SharePoint in your business. This course will help you become more of a SharePoint Power User.
I have already commenced work on next SharePoint course which will take up where this Level 1 course finishes, so stay tuned.
You can find all my online courses at www.ciaopsacademy.com.