I’ve just made available my next online course – Configuring Office 365 Identity which you can view here:
It is aimed at teaching you the basics of configuring ADFS and Single Sign On with Office 365.
The course contains 6 lessons:
- Understanding Office 365 Federated Identity
- Preparing the environment for Office 365 Federated Identity
- Setting up the Federated ADFS Server
- Converting to an Office 365 Federated Domain
- Setting up a Federated ADFS Proxy Server
- Troubleshooting Office 365 Federation Configurations
with each lesson containing a video, downloadable lesson notes and some external resources.
You can sign up for this or any of the other courses I have published via the new URL:
This course has also been included in the Getting Started with Office 365 Administration course that now covers 9 areas and aims to provide a comprehensive introduction to managing all aspects of Office 365.
I appreciate those who have supported me by already signing up for my online courses. The more support I get, the more courses I can develop.
if you have any suggestions or ideas for online courses that you’d like to see me do please contact me, I’d love to hear from you.