You can get you emails through many mechanisms in Office 365, from Outlook on the desktop all the way through an IPad. Generally the Exchange autodiscover record you configure in your DNS makes all this happen seamlessly. However what happens for those times when you REALLY need to know a physical server address or setting? There is an easy way to find out, here’s how.
1. Login to http://mail.office365.com with your user details.
2. In the top right pull down the Help option to display the following menu:
3. Select About from the list.
4. You’ll be greeted with a screen of helpful information including stuff like:
5. Configure application, device etc as required.