Few people I know who use OneDrive for Business can name ALL the ways that you can get documents into OneDrive for Business. My aim was to cover all of the methods (except for third party tools) in the above video.
So here are the ways I reckon you can do it:
1. Create a new Office document directly in OneDrive for Business using the browser.
2. Upload a single file(s) from the menu bar.
3. Upload folder(s) from the menu bar.
4. Drag and drop directly onto the browser.
5. Open OneDrive for Business using Windows Explorer (requires you to go back to the classic interface).
8. Use the OneDrive for Business Sync tool.
Have I left any out? Let me know if I have but hopefully the video covers everything a new user needs to know about getting data into OneDrive for Business.