You can now download a fix from Microsoft (KB 926505).
This update adds support for the Windows SBS Client Deployment tools along with other compatibility issues for Windows Vista and Office 2007 in a Windows SBS network. For the full list of updates necessary for Windows Vista and Outlook 2007 compatibility see the Instructions section.
This update, together with the additional updates and service packs listed later in this section, addresses compatibility issues with Windows Vista and Office 2007 in a Windows SBS network, including the following:
- Support for the Business, Ultimate, and Enterprise editions of Windows Vista (including both 32-bit and 64-bit). This update does not apply to Windows Vista Home.
- Updated Client Deployment tools, so you can configure the newer versions of components in Windows Vista.
- Changes that make a user who is assigned to a computer that is running Windows Vista an administrator in Admin Approval Mode.
- Changes to Group Policy to support configuration of the new Windows Firewall in Windows Vista.
- Configuration of Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 (MAPI profile, not Outlook deployment) for client computers that are running Windows XP or Windows Vista.
- A small change to the user experience when joining Windows Vista to the Windows SBS domain using http://server/ConnectComputer to address Internet Explorer 7 in Protected Mode.
- Changes to Remote Desktop settings that support Windows XP and Windows Vista.
- Changes to the Power Management settings to support Remote Desktop.